The study, known as the Leukotriene Modifier or Corticosteroid or Corticosteroid-Salmeterol Trial, was sponsored by the American Lung Association's Asthma Clinical Research Centers.
What does ACRC stand for?
ACRC stands for Asthma Clinical Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRC
We have 87 other meanings of ACRC in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Control & Reporting Center
- American Civil Rights Coalition
- Ananda College Rowing Crew
- Aptos Coffee Roasting Company (Aptos, CA)
- Arcata Community Recycling Center (California; est. 1970)
- Arkansas Cancer Research Center (University of Arkansas)
- Asociación Cultural para la Realización de Conciertos
- Association of Clinical Research Centers (Germany)
- Association of Commercial Records Centers
- Assured Crew Return Capability
- Atlantic City Race Course (Hamilton, NJ)
- Allegheny County Respite Care Coalition (Pennsylvania)
- Alameda County Resource Conservation District (California)
- Association of Car Rental Companies Inc. (China)
- Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- Accommodation and Car Rental Directory (Canadian government employee resource)
- Acquired Cystic Renal Disease (kidneys)
- Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (local government resource; Canada)
- Alliance for Community Research and Development (Merced, CA)
- Animal Care & Regulation Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was conducted on behalf of the American Lung Association's Asthma Clinical Research Center network.
Craig, director of the allergy and asthma clinical research center at Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.