ADPnews) - Sep 18, 2009 - Germany asks for Austria's consent for a joint assumption of liability for the billions of euro worth rescue package for German carmaker Opel.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Assumption of Liability (Agreement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Associate of the Library Association (UK; chartered definition of the Library Association)
- Association for Laboratory Automation
- Association for Language Awareness
- Association Luxembourg Alzheimer (Luxemburger Alzheimer-Vereinigung)
- Association of Landscape Architects (various locations)
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Licensed Architects
- Association of London Authorities
- Associazione Liberi Architetti (Italian: Free Architects Association)
- Associazione Ligure di Artroscopia
Samples in periodicals archive:
When each party to an exchange either assumes the other party's liability or acquires property subject to a liability, in determining the amount of other property or money, consideration given in the form of an assumption of liabilities (or the receipt of property subject to a liability) is offset against consideration received in the form of an assumption of liability (or transfer subject to a liability).
But, the most important difference between these two groups is the assumption of liability.