What does ANAI stand for?
ANAI stands for Associazione Nazionale Archivistica Italiana (Italian: National Association of Italian Archives; Rome, Italy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANAI
- Academic Network Advisory Group (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Acute Narrow Angle Glaucoma (eye disorder)
- Applied Numerical Algorithms Group (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- Asociación Nacional de Afianzadoras de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- Aseguradora Nacional, Agrícola y Ganadera, S.A.
- Australian National Animal Health Laboratory
- Association Nationale d'Aide aux Handicapés Mentaux (French: National Association of Mentally Handicapped; Belgium)
- Al-Noor Academy High School (Massachusetts)
- Access Network Architecture and Interfaces
- Associazione Nazionale Amministratori Immobiliari (Italian: National Association of Estate Administrators; Pisa, Italy)
- As Near As I Can Tell
- Associazione Nazionale Amministratori Immobiliari Professionisti (Italian: National Association of Real Estate Professional Directors)
- Architecture Not Allowed in Source
- Aft Nuclear Accident Locker
- Ammonium Nitrate and Aluminum
- Armas Nucleares en América Latina (Spanish: Nuclear Arms in Latin America)
- Analysis Corporation