What does ANASB stand for?
ANASB stands for Associazione Nazionale Allevatori Specie Bufalina (Italian: National Buffalo Species Farmers' Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- American National Adult Reading Test
- Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society
- Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems (introduced in 1975 by Jon H. Holland)
- Alabama Newspaper Advertising Service (Alabama Press Association)
- Alameda Naval Air Station (Alameda, CA)
- Associazione Nazionale Allevatori Suini (Italian: National Swine Breeders Association)
- Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
- Azienda Nazionale Autonoma delle Strade (Italy)
- Action Network Advisory on Small Arms (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Association of Nursing Agencies of South Africa
- American Nurses Association Steering Committee on Databases
- Association des Nations d'Asie du Sud-Est
- Attitudes to Noise from Aircraft Sources in England (UK Department of Transport Study)
- Associazione Nazionale per le Società di Informatica (Italy)
- Afghan National Army Special Operations Command (US Army)
- Advanced Network Applications, Services and Technologies Program (CANARIE Inc.; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- African Network Against Torture
- Agence Nationale de l'Aménagement du Territoire (French)
- Anatolian (linguistics)