What does ANARB stand for?
ANARB stands for Associazione Nazionale Allevatori Razza Bruna (Italian: National Association of Bruna Breeders; cattle)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Agence Nationale de Promotion de l'Emploi et des Compétences (French: National Agency for Promotion of Employment and Skills; Morocco)
- Australian Network of Academic Public Health Institutions
- Association nationale des producteurs de Côte d'Ivoire (French)
- Anomalous Propagation
- Ambient Noise Acoustic Processing System
- Association of North American Paleontological Societies
- Administratia Nationala Apele Române (Romanian)
- Association Nationale d'Action Rurale (Burkina Faso)
- Austrian Network Against Racism
- A New Age Restorative Approach (spa; Kauai, HI)
- Arab and North Africa Regional Contest (now Arab Collegiate Programming Contest; Association of Computing Machinery)
- Association of North American Radio Clubs
- Australian National Antarctic Research Establishment
- Australian National Antarctic Research Expeditions
- Alcohol Needs Assessment Research Project (UK)
- Australian Naval Amateur Radio Society
- American National Adult Reading Test
- Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society
- Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems (introduced in 1975 by Jon H. Holland)
- Alabama Newspaper Advertising Service (Alabama Press Association)