What does ADVS stand for?
ADVS stands for Associazione Donatori Volontari Sangue (Italian: Association of Volunteer Blood Donors)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADVS
We have 2 other meanings of ADVS in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Developmental Vocational Program
- Advanced Protein Crystal Growth
- Advance Payment
- Airborne Digital Video Recorder (avionics security equipment)
- Anterior Dorsal Ventricular Ridge (reptiles)
- Association of Directors of Volunteer Resources (Canada)
- Applied DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and VLSI (Very Large-Scale Integration) Research Group
- Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Sciences (Utah State University)
- Arizona Department of Veterans Services (Phoenix, AZ)
- Assistant Director Veterinary Service