UD will help the universities get their business programmes accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
What does AACSB stand for?
AACSB stands for Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (formerly American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AACSB
We have 3 other meanings of AACSB in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Access Control System
- Automated Airspace Computer System
- Automated Analog Circuit Synthesis
- Auxiliary Attitude Control System
- Advanced Access Content System License Administrator (also seen as AACSLA)
- African American Community Service Agency (San Jose, CA)
- Anglo American Corporation of South Africa (est. 1917)
- Asian American Convenience Store Association (trade organization)
- American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (now Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Architectural and Associated Consultants Selection Board (Hong Kong)
- Asian Art Curators of Southern California
- Association & Advisory Committee to the Special Committee on Electronic Data Retrieval
- American Association of Certified Scuba Divers
- American Association of Classified School Employees
- Advanced Access Content System License Administrator (also seen as AACS LA)
- Asian American Cancer Support Network
- Athletic Academic and Counseling Support Program (Baltimore City Community College; Baltimore, Maryland)
- Aluminum Alloy Conductor Steel Reinforced
- Acorn Approved Centre of Technology
- Advanced Application Certification Testing (NMCI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to the profession's demand for qualified faculty in academia, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business has joined with UC Irvine's Paul Merage School of Business and USC's Marshall School of Business to create a new teaching program for business leaders, including CPAs.
Emerging Opportunities for Professionally Qualified Faculty The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) is the premier global accreditation organization for business and accounting programs.
It currently boasts the "Triple Crown" of international accreditation - The Association of MBAs (AM-BA)' it became the first full range business school in the UK to receive EQUIS accreditation' and in April 2003 it joined the elite group of international business schools that can boast accreditation from the US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
This column answers these questions and includes a discussion of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International's (AACSB's) new requirements for assessing whether students are learning.