The artifical dog can produce about 12,000 fleas per day, the same amount produced by 25 severly infested dogs, Georgi told scientists attending an August meeting of the American Association of Veterinary Parasitologists, held in Boston.
What does AAVP stand for?
AAVP stands for Association of Veterinary Parasitologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAVP
We have 5 other meanings of AAVP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Adeno-Associated Viral Mediated Gene Transfer
- American Academy of Veterinary Nutrition
- Army Aviation
- Angus Association of Voluntary Organisations (UK)
- Academic Affairs Vice President (Associated Students of the University of California, Berkeley)
- Adeno-Associated Virus Phage
- Advanced Aircrew Vision Protection
- African AIDS Vaccine Programme (World Health Organization; HIV vaccine promotion and research; est. 2000)
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle Personnel
- Advanced Aircrew Vision Protection/Out-Of-Band Laser
- Arterialized Afferent Venous Perfusion Flap
- American Academy of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
- All American Valley Radio (magazine and online podcast)
- American Association of Veterinary Radiologists (San Diego, CA)
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle Recovery
- Amphibious Assault Vehicle Command-7A1 (US DoD)
- All Altitude Vertical Reference System
- Aerospace Audio-Visual System