What does A-VMDP-P stand for?
A-VMDP-P stands for Association of Veterinary Medical Data Program Participants (est. 1977)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access)
- Advanced-Tactical Engagement Simulation (Army, live training)
- Army Tactical Engagement Simulation System (US Army)
- Automated-Telex Over Radio
- Active Traction Control
- Accommodation-Induced Vergence (neuroscience)
- Audio Video Integrated Digital Design (California)
- Audio-Visual Learning Resource Center (Georgetown University)
- Arterial-Venous Oxygen Difference
- Advanced Vestigial Side-Band
- A-Weighted (sound)
- Ajax, Ontario
- Atlantic Reporter 2nd Series
- Associate Diploma of the St. Cecilia School of Music (Australia)
- American Foundation for Urologic Disease (also seen as AFUD)
- Anti-Radicalisation Centres Initiative Europe
- Atlantic Research Marketing Systems, Inc. (West Bridgewater, MA)