He is also is a member of the British Institute of Innkeeping and is a Fellow of the Association of Valuers of Licensed Property.
What does AVLP stand for?
AVLP stands for Association of Valuers of Licensed Property (est. 1894; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVLP
We have 2 other meanings of AVLP in our Acronym Attic
- African Virtual Library and Information Network
- AudioVisuals Online
- Atomic Vapor Laser Isotope Separation
- Academie Voor Lichte Muziek (Dutch: Academy of Contemporary Music)
- Armored Vehicle Launched MICLIC
- Adventist Virtual Learning Network (Seventh-Day Adventist Church; Angwin, CA)
- Automatic Vehicle Location and Navigation
- Automated Visa Lookout System
- Average Length of Stay (hospital or hotel)
- Antelope Valley Libertarian Party (California)
- Active Valve Lift System (Subaru)
- Advanced Vertical Launching System (Navy missile ship cell)
- Approved Vendor List System
- Automatic Vehicle Location System
- Automatic Volume Limiting System (limits volume in headphones)
- Advanced Very Large Scale Integration (Harris)
- Allegheny Valley Land Trust (Kittaning, PA)
- Aspen Valley Land Trust (est. 1967; Carbondale, CO)
- Auditory-Verbal Learning Test
- Aviation Lubricant