That is what is happening in much of Europe already, according to a scanning study sponsored by FHWA and the American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
What does AASHTO stand for?
AASHTO stands for Association of State Highway Transportation Officials
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASHTO
We have 6 other meanings of AASHTO in our Acronym Attic
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Care (degree)
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
- African American Self Help Foundation
- American Association of State Highway Officials
- Akron Area Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Austin-Area Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Area Society for Human Resource Management
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (Washington, DC)
- As Always Sheldon Has the Answer
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Abel Assessment for Sexual Interest
- Adopt-a-School Initiative (Wake County Public School System; North Carolina)
- Advanced Aerodynamics and Structures, Inc. (aircraft manufacturer; Long Beach, CA)
- Ambulatory Arterial Stiffness Index (blood pressure)
- American Association of Snowboard Instructors (affliated with Professional Ski Instructors of America)
- Associate of the Ambulance Service Institute (UK)
- Astronomical Association of Southern Illinois
- Automobile Association of South India
- Asian American Sisters in Action (Mount Holyoke College; South Hadley, MA)
- Asian American Students in Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
FHWA also commented that it recently partnered with the American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials to survey all state departments of transportation on the extent of use of the published price trend data and alternative ways that FHWA could gather these data (such as using data that are being collected by states for their internal use).