But the Association Of Secondary School Teachers In Ireland said they are already over-stretched despite working 22 hours a week in the classroom.
What does ASST stand for?
ASST stands for Association of Secondary School Teachers (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASST
We have 24 other meanings of ASST in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Secondary Schools Snowsports Team Championships
- Académie Suisse des Sciences Techniques (French: Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences)
- Accademia Svizzera delle Scienze Tecniche (Italian: Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences)
- Advanced Sensor-Submunitions Technology
- Advanced Space Science and Technology (University of California, Santa Cruz program)
- Antiship Surveillance & Targeting
- Applied Scientific Services & Technology (Australia)
- Arab School of Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri met with representatives of the Association of Secondary School Teachers on Tuesday to break the deadlock between their demands of higher pay and the government's refusal to acquiesce, the Beirut daily AN NAHAR reported Wednesday.
The Lebanese Association of Secondary School teachers staged a protest Tuesday in front of the Ministry of Higher Education Department in Beirut during which they called on the government to increase their wages by advancing teachers seven pay grades instead of four, the pan-Arab daily AL HAYAT reported Wednesday.
Each union - the Association of Secondary School Teachers in Ireland (ASTI) and Teachers Union of Ireland (TUI) - carried out their own surveys.