ASSOCIATION OF EXOTIC MAMMAL VETERINARIANS AND ASSOCIATION OF REPTILIAN AND AMPHIBIAN VETERINARIANS.
What does ARAV stand for?
ARAV stands for Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARAV
We have 1 other meaning of ARAV in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Radio Association of the Tonawandas (Tonawanda, NY)
- Association for Relations Across the Taiwan Straits
- Atelier de Recherche et d'Action Urbaines (French: Workshop on Urban Research and Action; Brussels, Belgium)
- Auxiliary Register Arithmetic Unit
- Adventure Racing Association of the UK and Ireland
- Animal Rights Advocates of Upstate New York (Rochester, NY)
- Aegis Readiness Assessment Vehicles
- Aravan Bat Virus
- Army Aviator
- Asociación Regional Altaverapacense (Spanish: Altaverapacense Regional Association; Guatemala)
- Australian Retailers Association Victoria
- Association for Rural Advancement through Voluntary Action and Local Involvement (India)
- Army Aviator Badge
- Adaptive Resource Allocating Vector Quantizer
- Auxiliary and Radwaste Area Ventilation System
- American Rights at Work (Washington, DC)
- Asynchronous Ruby and XML
- Antwerp-Rotterdam-Amsterdam-Zeebrugge (shipping)
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks and Aquaria
Samples in periodicals archive:
I usually attend the Association of Avian Veterinarians (AAV)/Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians (AEMV) conference, the Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference, or North American Veterinary Conference (NAVC), and, when my schedule allows, the Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV)/American Association of Zoo Veterinarians (AAZV) conference.
14th ASSOCIATION OF REPTILIAN AND AMPHIBIAN VETERINARIANS ANNUAL CONFERENCE.