In January, ONS joined with the American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA), the American Organization of Nurse Executives, and the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses to host a meeting of more than 23 national nursing organizations to plan for fiscal year (FY) 2009 federal appropriations to support the nation's nursing workforce and address the nursing shortage.
What does ARN stand for?
ARN stands for Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARN
We have 109 other meanings of ARN in our Acronym Attic
- Alteration Request Number
- Alternate Reference Number
- Amazon Resource Name
- Aménagement et Risques Naturels (French: Planning and Natural Risks; French Bureau of Geological and Mining Research)
- American Rugby News
- Animal Reference Number (data)
- Animal Rights Network
- Application Reference Number
- Appui Réversible Normalisé (French: Reversible Standardized Support; limestone production)
- Arabian Reseller News
- Auburn (Amtrak station code; Auburn, CA)
- Auction Rate Note (finance)
- Autoridad Regulatoria Nuclear (Argentina)
- Aviation Reference Number (Civil Aviation Safety Authority; Australia)
- Stockholm, Sweden - Arlanda International (Airport Code)
- Action Research Network of the Americas (est. 2012)
- Afferent Renal Nerve Activity (neurology)
- Alfa Romeo e Nissan Autoveicoli SpA
- American Radiological Nurses Association
- Annual Report on National Accounts (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Savoie, RN MScN (A) CRN (C) Senior Instructor, UNB Faculty of Nursing--Moncton Site Nominated by the Canadian Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (CARN) On February 1st 2008, Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Health Minister Tony Clement recognized 14 extraordinary and diverse nurse leaders from across Canada for their contributions to the health system and the health of Canadians.
credential- certified rehabilitation registered nurse-granted by the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses.