Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
What does ARNNL stand for?
ARNNL stands for Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's, Newfoundland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Arrival Unknown (travel industry)
- Army Registry of Networks and Layer-3 Devices
- Australian Rural Nurses and Midwives
- Association for Research in Nervous and Mental Disease
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network
- Analog Recurrent Neural Network (neuroscience)
- Artificial Recurrent Neural Network (computational model)
- Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network Controller
- Animal Rescue Network of New England
- Airborne Receiver, Navy Navigation Satellite
- Academic Research in the Netherlands Online
- Air Request Net Operator (Direct Air Support Center, DASC)
- Animal Rescue New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Arakan Rohingya National Organisation (Muslim organization)
- Association of Royal Navy Officers (London, UK)
- Atlanta Regional Network Organization (usernet group; Atlanta, GA)
- Auto Rétro Nantes Océan (French automobile club; est. 1976)
- Asian Research Network of Organic Agriculture
- Academic Resource Network On-Line Database