Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
What does ARNN stand for?
ARNN stands for Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARNN
We have 1 other meaning of ARNN in our Acronym Attic
- Automotive Repair National Information Exchange (used to manage auto repair costs by major insurers in Australia)
- Animal Rights New Jersey
- Alternate Routing Not Known (air travel)
- Arrival Unknown (travel industry)
- Army Registry of Networks and Layer-3 Devices
- Australian Rural Nurses and Midwives
- Association for Research in Nervous and Mental Disease
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network
- Analog Recurrent Neural Network (neuroscience)
- Artificial Recurrent Neural Network (computational model)
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network Controller
- Animal Rescue Network of New England
- Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's, Newfoundland)
- Airborne Receiver, Navy Navigation Satellite
- Academic Research in the Netherlands Online
- Air Request Net Operator (Direct Air Support Center, DASC)
- Animal Rescue New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Arakan Rohingya National Organisation (Muslim organization)
- Association of Royal Navy Officers (London, UK)
- Atlanta Regional Network Organization (usernet group; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
pdf Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland & Labrador.