However, Scotney, who last week told the annual conference of the Association of Racing Commissioners International in New Orleans that his department had investigated over 100 cases involving corrupt betting exchange activity since 2003, reluctantly accepts sporting crime is not high on the police agenda when deploying resources.
What does ARCI stand for?
ARCI stands for Association of Racing Commissioners International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARCI
We have 30 other meanings of ARCI in our Acronym Attic
- Archive Online
- Assistance Response Contingent & Hazard Overseer Network (science fiction comic book)
- Area Resources for Community and Human Services (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Army Reactor Systems Health & Safety Review Committee
- Association of Registered Complementary Health Therapists of Ireland
- Accountability, Responsibility, Consulted, Informed (ITIL)
- Accounts Receivable Collections, Inc.
- Acoustic Rapid COTS Insertion
- American Railway Car Institute
- American Refugee Committee International
- Associazione Ricreativa Culturale Italiana (Italian Cultural Recreational Association)
- Accident Rehabilitation & Compensation Insurance Corporation (New Zealand)
- Anglican and Roman Catholic Communions
- Anglican-Roman Catholic International Commission
- Army Capabilities Integration Center (US Army)
- Arctic Ice and Environmental Variability
- Association Régionale des Castors d'Ile de France (French: Beaver Regional Association of Ile de France; Ile de France, France)
- African Resource Centre for Indigenous Knowledge
- Asset Reconstruction Company India Limited (finance; India)
- Austin Resource Center for Independent Living (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the 130-year-old Driskill Hotel, where the fifth-floor suite used to be permanently reserved for President Lyndon Johnson, America's Association of Racing Commissioners International (RCI) was holding the 74th Annual Racing Regulator's Conference.
The Association of Racing Commissioners International conducted the forum - and the answer came back just about positive from the panel, albeit with serious conditions attached.