The Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL) developed the National Biomonitoring Plan (NBP) to fill this information gap by improving state and local capacity for biomonitoring (APHL, 2009a).
What does APHL stand for?
APHL stands for Association of Public Health Laboratories
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APHL
We have 2 other meanings of APHL in our Acronym Attic
- Asosiasi Pengusaha Hutan Indonesia (Indonesian Association for Forest Concession Holders)
- American Pie Historical Interpretive Digest
- Advanced Panoramic Helmet Interface Demonstrator System
- Association de Pharmacie Hospitalière de l'Île de France
- Animal Productivity and Health Information Network (Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island; Canada)
- Alaska Public Health Improvement Process (1998 and 1999)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (USDA)
- Animal and Public Health Information System (Department of Agriculture and Rural Development; UK)
- Acquired Profound Hearing Loss (disability)
- Asia Pacific Hotels Ltd. (India)
- Auxiliary Partial Heterotopic Liver Transplantation
- Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille
- Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
- Association of Professional Hospitality Managers
- Association Pharmacie Hospitalière et Médicaments
- Andhra Pradesh Hazard Mitigation & Emergency Cyclone Recover Project (World Bank; India)
- Association of Professors of Human or Medical Genetics
- Asia-Pacific Heads of Maritime Safety Agencies
- Advanced Public Health Nurse (various organizations)
- Army Public Health Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) It is the position of the Association of Public Health Laboratories that these effects must be avoided.
The Association of Public Health Laboratories and the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services will hold their 5th International Institute for Public Health Laboratory Management seminar from 24 October to 4 November.
To maintain critical services during a crisis, about two dozen states have funded new and better-equipped laboratories, according to the Association of Public Health Laboratories.
He is also active in the Association of Public Health Laboratories and is a member of the governing council of the International Society for Newborn Screening.
Information: Association of Public Health Laboratories, 2025 M Street, NW, Suite 550, Washington, DC 20036 USA, 202-822-5227, fax: 202-887-5098, email: info@aphl.
The four winners that will be honored at ASAE Philadelphia 2001 are the Association of Public Health Laboratories, Washington, D.