This is a great benefit for our members, and once again demonstrates what we can accomplish when we work together," said Association of Professional Flight Attendants National President Laura Glading.
What does APFA stand for?
APFA stands for Association of Professional Flight Attendants
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APFA
We have 17 other meanings of APFA in our Acronym Attic
- Azim Premji Foundation (India)
- Naples, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Active Path First with Potential Backup Cost
- Abortion Providers' Federation of Australasia
- Accelerator Pulsed Fast
- Actions pour Promouvoir le Français des Affaires (French: Actions to Promote the French Language as a Language of Speciality of Business)
- All-Peoples' Freedom Alliance
- American Pipe Fittings Association, Inc. (Springfield, VA)
- American Professional Football Association (now National Football League)
- Association des Professeurs de Français en Autriche (French: Association of French Teachers in Austria)
- Associação Portuguesa dos Fabricantes de Argamassas de Construção (Portuguese: Association of Portuguese Construction Mortar Factories)
- Association of Parents and Friends of ACT Schools (Australia)
- Ada Program Flow Analysis Tool (Boeing STARS software product)
- Asia Pacific Forum Berlin
- Association of Property Finders and Buyers Agents
- Auckland Provincial Fire Brigades Association (New Zealand)
- Advanced Pressurized Fluidized Bed Combustion
- Active Power Factor Correction (computer power supplies)
- Adrian Pennock Fan Club (soccer player fan site; UK)
- Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation (est. 1976; state-owned fund; Juneau, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The carrier and the Association of Professional Flight Attendants reached consensus on a joint bargaining agreement that will take effect on Jan.
The Association of Professional Flight Attendants represents the more than 16,000 active flight attendants at American Airlines.
The Association of Professional Flight Attendants accepted a package to cut wages and benefits by $340 million (pounds 216 million), reversing a rejection by the group the previous day.
In 1989, members of the Association of Professional Flight Attendants (APFA) went on strike against American Airlines over their MetLife-based weight standards.
Transport Workers Union (TWU), Allied Pilots Association (APA), US Airline Pilots Association (USAPA), Association of Professional Flight Attendants (APFA), Association of Flight Attendants (AFA) Working Together in the Creation of a Premier Global Carrier
19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- American Airlines and the Association of Professional Flight Attendants (APFA) have reached a tentative agreement on a new joint collective bargaining agreement covering more than 24,000 flight attendants.
The US Airways flight attendants are represented by the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA union, while their counterparts at American are represented by the Association of Professional Flight Attendants (AFPA).