Pension Association Protests Patients' Rights Bill The Association of Private Pension and Welfare Plans is telling its members and Congress that the revised Norwood-Dingell patients' bill of rights is worse than the original because it could allow more lawsuits.
What does APPWP stand for?
APPWP stands for Association of Private Pension and Welfare Plans
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Academic Policy and Programs Unit (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Asian Pacific Postal Union
- Asian-Pacific Parliamentarians' Union
- Asosiasi Pengusaha Pembenihan Udang (Indonesian: Prawn Breeding Entrepreneur Association)
- Average Profit Per User
- Abaxial Proper Palmar Vein
- Antro-Pyloric Pressure Waves
- Aquarium and Pond Plants of the World (journal)
- Asymmetric Parallel-Plate Waveguide Luneburg Lens (usualy seen as APWLL)
- Anterior-Posterior Pelvic X-Ray
- Application eXcellence (4GL software development tool)
- appaloosa (horse)
- Accordo di Programma Quadro
- Advanced Placement Question
- All People Quilt (Better Homes and Gardens)
- Ames Piano Quartet (Ames, IA)
- Analysis and Pharmaceutical Quality (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Erin Kramer, manager of legislative affairs for the Association of Private Pension and Welfare Plans, a Washington, D.
Goldstein was previously director of health policy and communications for the Association of Private Pension and Welfare Plans in Washington D.