He is also Chairman of the Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers (APCIMS) and a Member of the Takeover Panel.
What does APCIMS stand for?
APCIMS stands for Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APCIMS
We have 4 other meanings of APCIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Armor Piercing Capped Incendiary
- Association of Police and Court Interpreters
- Association of Professional Color Imagers
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization
- Atrial Peptide Clearance Inhibitors
- Average per Capita Income
- Advanced Process Control Applications for Industry (Workshop)
- APCI (Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization) with Collision Induced Dissociation
- Andhra Pradesh Coalition in Defence of Diversity (India)
- Asia Pacific Chemical Industry Meeting
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry (pharmaceuticals)
- Aboriginal Professional Center and Internet Services (Ottawa, Canada)
- Advanced Professorial Communication & Integration Skills
- American Paint and Coatings Journal
- Asia Pacific Coatings Journal
- Asia-Pacific Cybereducation Journal (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Education Foundation)
- Asia Pacific Center for Justice and Peace
- Anglican Province of Christ the King
- Association for the Promotion of Christian Knowledge
- adult polycystic kidney disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
A quarterly report measuring trading by private clients from the Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers showed a sharp jump in activity in the last quarter.
Ms Knight, retired from politics and now chief executive of the Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers, said stamp duty had the advantage of being easy to collect and brought in pounds 2 billion for the exchequer every year with little complaint.