A commitment to education was acknowledged when Dorothy Henderson, associate secretary for Christian Education and Ministry with Children, Youth and Their Families, was given the Educator of the Year award for 2005 by the Association of Presbyterian Church Educators.
What does APCE stand for?
APCE stands for Association of Presbyterian Church Educators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APCE
We have 18 other meanings of APCE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Police Controlled Drugs Liaison Officers (UK)
- Airspace Planning and Collaborative Decision Making Model (National Airspace System)
- Asia Pacific Conference on Disaster Medicine
- Alaska Primary Care Data System
- Affinity Probe Capillary Electrophoresis
- Agence pour la Creation d'Entreprise (French)
- Air Pollution Control Equipment
- Ask, Pause, Call, Evaluate (student questioning method; US Army)
- Asociación Permanente de Cultura Ecologica (Permanent Association of Ecological Culture, Guatemala)
- Assemblée Parlamentaire du Conseil de l'Europe (French)
- Association of Private Christian Educators
- Association pour le Couple et l'Enfant (French: Association for the Couple and Child)
- Associazione per la Protezione delle Corrosioni Elettrolitiche (Italian)
- Automated Product Control Environment
- Automated Program Control Environment
- All Pakistan Commercial Exporters Association (est. 1988)
- Asia Pacific Centre for Environmental Accountability
- Association Parliamentaire pour la Cooperation Euro-Arabe (French)
- Advanced Placement Chemistry Equations & Constants
- Army Precommission Extension Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anne Yee Hibbs, area educational consultant for the Synod/Synodical of Southwestern Ontario, was installed as president-elect of the Association of Presbyterian Church Educators at the group's January meeting in Norfolk, Va.
Andrew's Church, Calgary; former president of the Association of Presbyterian Church Educators No.