Laurence Dettman, chief port health inspector at Hull and Goole and joint under-secretary of the Association of Port Health Authorities, said EU food products have complete freedom of movement.
What does APHA stand for?
APHA stands for Association of Port Health Authorities (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APHA
We have 36 other meanings of APHA in our Acronym Attic
- All Pakistan Homeopaths Association
- Amateur Photographers Association
- American Paint Horse Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Printing History Association
- American Public Health Association
- Animal and Plant Health Agency (UK)
- Animal and Plant Health Association (Ireland)
- Appaloosa Horse Association
- Australian Palomino Horse Association
- Australian Private Hospitals Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association-Academy of Students of Pharmacy
- Alberta Public Housing Administrators Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Abbreviated Profile of Hearing Aid Benefit
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers d'alsace et de Lorraine
- Österreichische Pharmakologische Gesellschaft (Austrian Pharmacological Society)
- Andhra Pradesh Housing Board (India)
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers de Bourgogne & Franche-Comté
- A. P. Hill Branch Library (Petersburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Port Health Authorities said: "We can have it detained to avoid more harm if we think bosses aren't doing what they ought.
The next day he penned a letter of resignation to the conference organisers, the Association of Port Health Authorities (APHA).