Teesport - part of the Darlington Association of Photographers photographic exhibition at The Heritage Gallery, Cargo Fleet
What does AOP stand for?
AOP stands for Association of Photographers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOP
We have 162 other meanings of AOP in our Acronym Attic
- Asbestos Operating Plan
- Asociacion Oceanica de Panama
- Asociación Odontológica Panameña
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Assault on Principal
- Association of Oil Pipelines
- Association of Oil Product Operations
- Association of Online Professionals
- Association of Online Publishers (UK)
- Association of Optometrists (UK)
- ATM Operation and Maintenance Processor
- Attack on Principal (US Secret Service)
- Attributable Operating Profit
- Australian Orangutan Project
- Auto-Op (IRC channels)
- Autonomous Operations Planner (flight management tool)
- Avionics Operational Program
- Phosphorescent Material-Coated (philatelic notation for stamps or paper)
- Assault on Precinct 13 (movie)
- Accolade of Outstanding Photographic Achievement (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has exhibited at The Photographers Gallery, The Association of Photographers and HotShoe Gallery in London.
Evans was an active member of the London artistic community through his many interests, most significantly his involvement with the Brotherhood of the Linked Ring, an association of photographers who aimed to promote photography as an art form.
The photograph was taken by Kirklees College student Jonathan Collingridge and is featured in a national photographic competition run by the Association of Photographers (AOP).
The series - called Pause - enabled him to win the Association of Photographers Student Awards in May.
Among his many accolades, le Blanc has been honored on multiple occasions with awards from the Canadian Association of Photographers and Illustrators in Communications (CAPIC).
Association of Photographers, 81 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4QS 0207 739 6669 www.
Paul, from Gosforth, Newcastle, won a silver gong at the Association of Photographers Awards.