She specialises in personal injury law and is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
What does APIL stand for?
APIL stands for Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APIL
We have 11 other meanings of APIL in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Provinciale Imprenditori Impianti Sportivi (Italian: Provincial Sport Facilities Entrepreneurs Association)
- Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Asia/Pacific Including Japan (region)
- Association Presse Information Jeunesse (French: Youth Press Information Association)
- Alstom Power India Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Alstom Projects India Limited
- Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Asian Paints India Ltd.
- Association des Professionnels des Industries de la Langue (French: Professional Association of Language Industries)
- Association of Pacific Island Legislatures (est. 1981; Hagatna, Guam)
- Armor Piercing Infantry Light Arm System
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach (San Francisco, CA)
- Aim Point Identification Light System
- Albany Pregnancy Infancy Lead Study (Albany, NY)
- Asian Pacific Islander Law Student Association
- Actor-Partner Interdependence Model (relationships)
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management (India; also seen as AIM)
- Asian Partnership on International Migration (India)
- Associação Promotora da Instrução dos Macaenses (Macau, China)
- Association Professionnelle Internationale des Medicins
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) knows from experience that people can be seriously undercompensated in these circumstances as, of course, any insurance company's first duty is to its shareholders.
The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers knows from experience that people can be seriously undercompensated in these circumstances as, of course, any insurance company's first duty is to its shareholders.
KNOWSLEY has one of the highest workplace injury rates anywhere in the country, new figures obtained by not-for-profit campaign group the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) have revealed.
The not-for-profit Association of Personal Injury Lawyers has released the information as members of the House of Lords are due to debate a clause in the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill which will revolutionise the way injured workers claim compensation from their employers.
The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) has recently highlighted an issue that could occur when holidaymakers book a trip independently rather than with a package deal.