THE Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (APCP Wales) presents the third Celtic Kids exhibition on Thursday, September 1, from 9.
What does APCP stand for?
APCP stands for Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APCP
We have 43 other meanings of APCP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Placement Comparative Politics
- Advanced Power Components PLC (UK)
- Advanced Primary Care Practice (healthcare; various organizations)
- Agricultural Pollution Control Project (various locations)
- Air Pollution Control Program
- Aluminum-Plastic Composite Plate
- Ammonium Perchlorate Composite Propellant
- Animal Population Control Program
- Army Potential Contractor Program
- As Per Company Policy
- Awesome Penguins of Club Penguin (online forum)
- Asia Pacific Crop Protection Association
- Asia Partnership Conference of Pharmaceutical Associations (Japan)
- Association of Practicing Certified Public Accountants (Rockville, MD)
- Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (India)
- Aravali Power Company Private Limited (India)
- Association of Professional Community Planners of Saskatchewan
- Asia Pacific Conference on Plasma Science and Technology
- Alliance des Professionnels Cambodgiens du Québec (French: Quebec Cambodian Professionals Alliance; Quebec, Canada)
- Association de Paralysie Cérébrale du Québec
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peta Smith, vice chairwoman of the Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists, said: 'The drive to raise awareness has started with the summer holidays, but unfortunately this means that we are seeing more injuries.