AOAC International was founded in 1884 as the Association of Official Agricultural Chemists in response to quality concerns of fertilizers used in the agricultural industry.
What does AOAC stand for?
AOAC stands for Association of Official Agricultural Chemists (est. 1884)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOAC
We have 26 other meanings of AOAC in our Acronym Attic
- Anticonvulsant Effect of Aminooxyacetic Acid (pharmacology)
- Arizona Occupational Administrators Association (community colleges, Phoenix, AZ)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine (LaGrange, IL)
- Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau
- Academy of Orthodontic Assisting Certified (Trapezio)
- Aero-Optic Evaluation Center
- Always On/Always Connected
- Association for the New Organ of the Auditoire de Calvin (Geneva, Switzeralnd)
- Association of Analytical Chemists
- Association of Analytical Communities
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists (now AOAC International)
- Avon Outdoor Activities Club (Bristol, UK)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists International
- Attack Operations Against Critical Mobile Targets
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists Research Institute
- AIDS Orphans Assistance Database (Burlington, MA)
- Americans of African Descent
- Arab Organization for Agricultural Development
- Army Organic Air Defense
- Adult-Onset Attention Deficit Disorder