Elsevier Science (Philadelphia, PA) has begun the publication of five new journals, including Journal of the AmericanMedical Directors Association (JAMDA), Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (JANAC), Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy (RSAP) and Heart Failure Clinics (HFC), as well as the annual, Year Book of Hand and Upper Limb Surgery.
What does ANAC stand for?
ANAC stands for Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANAC
We have 31 other meanings of ANAC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of North American Businesses
- Associazione Nazionale Architettura Bioecologica (Italian: National Association of Bio-ecological Architecture; est. 1989; Milan, Italy)
- Asociación Española de Archiveros, Bibliotecarios, Museólogos Y Documentalistas (Spain)
- Afghanistan National Amateur Basketball Federation
- Association Nationale des Architectes des Batiments de France (French: National Association of Building Architects of France)
- American National Association of Biology Teachers (aka NABT)
- Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada
- Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (Brasil)
- American Nurses Association California (Sacramento, CA)
- Animal Nutrition Association of Canada
- Associazione Nazionale Autori Cinema
- Automated Number Authentication Call
- Automatic Number Announcement Circuit
- Autoridade Nacional da Aviação Civil (Portuguese: National Civil Aviation Authority)
- Asociación Nacional del Café (National Coffee Alliance, Guatemala)
- Associazione Nazionale Allevatori Cavallo Delta (Italian: National Horse Breeders Association Delta)
- Annual Active Duty for Training
- Association of North American Chinese Evangelical Free Churches (Vernon Hills, IL)
- Association Nationale des Conseils d'Enfants et de Jeunes (French: National Association of Boards of Children and Youth)
- Asociación Nacional de Campesinos de Honduras (Spanish: National Association of Honduran Campesinos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/ Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (ANAC), November 15-18, 2004 in New Orleans http://www.
These would include RNs trained in IV therapy (even if you are contracting with an infusion therapy company); these may be recruited from acute care hospitals or by touching base with the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (ANAC), based in Yardley, PA (215-321-2371).