Association of Nuns and Lay Women of Cambodia organizes training for both lay women and donchees.
What does ANLWC stand for?
ANLWC stands for Association of Nuns and Lay Women of Cambodia (est. 1995)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Auto-Negotiation Link Partner Ability
- Amsterdam Nyenrode Law School (Netherlands)
- Arizona National Livestock Show
- Armenian National Language Support
- Association of Newfoundland Land Surveyors (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Alvey Natural Language Tools (grammar development; UK)
- Academic and National Library Training Cooperative (Ireland)
- Argonne National Laboratory-West (Scoville, ID; US CDC)
- Aberdeen and Northern Marts (farming; UK)
- Académie Nationale de Médecine (French: National Academy of Medicine)
- Accession Nationale Masculine (French volleyball club)
- Acoustic Noise Monitoring
- Adjoint Network Method
- Admiralty Notice to Mariners
- Advanced Network Management
- Advancing Native Missions
- Agent Network Management
- Alliance for Nonprofit Management (Washington, DC)