27 The Southwest Chapter of the Association of Northwest Steelheaders and the Eel/Tenmile STEP Club will hold their ninth annual Coos Basin Amateur Salmon Derby on Saturday, Sept.
What does ANWS stand for?
ANWS stands for Association of Northwest Steelheaders (Milwaukie, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANWS
We have 3 other meanings of ANWS in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Naval Weapons Engineering & Scientists
- African Nuclear Weapon Free Zone
- Arctic and North Working Group
- Association of Northwest Weavers' Guilds (Canada and US)
- Associazione Nordic Walking Italia (Nordic Walking Association of Italy)
- Asian Network of Women in Communication
- Academic Network for Wireless Internet Research in Europe
- Alaskan National Wildlife Reserve
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (Alaska, USA)
- African-New World Studies
- Army Nuclear Weapons Stockpile Reliability Program
- Algemeen Nederlandsch Werklieden Verbond (Dutch: General Dutch Workers Association)
- Advanced Network Exchange
- Adventrx Pharmaceuticals (San Diego, CA)
- Annex Records
- Ascending Node Crossing (satellites)
- Assign NNXX Routing (US DoD)
- Automotive Network Exchange (AIAG)
- Anxiety (medical shorthand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marc Davis of Beaverton is president of Association of Northwest Steelheaders.
That's why it's important to be prepared to try several techniques, says guide Todd Linklater, who will speak on the Dos and Don'ts of fall chinook fishing at Wednesday's meeting of the Association of Northwest Steelheaders.
Alumaweld and the Association of Northwest Steelheaders donate the prizes for the drawing to provide incentive for anglers to turn in their cards.
Fishing WEDNESDAY Northwest Steelheaders: Salmon and steelhead fishing guide Todd Linklater will be the featured speaker at a meeting of the Emerald Empire Chapter of the Association of Northwest Steelheaders, 7 p.
Kline-Dolby is a member of the Cascade Family Fly Fishers, the Federation of Fly Fishers and the Emerald Empire Chapter of the Association of Northwest Steelheaders.
Anglers are asked to turn in the plastic tags from any of those fish that they catch, in order to help document that the recycling program - much of which is done with volunteer labor provided by the local chapter of the Association of Northwest Steelheaders - is effective The tags may be turned in at the kiosk at Leaburg Hatchery, or at the Eugene G.