The president of the Association of Noise Consultants, has worked with Luton International Airport, Liverpool John Lennon Airport and Robin Hood Airport in Doncaster, where Thomsonfly also operates from.
What does ANC stand for?
ANC stands for Association of Noise Consultants (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANC
We have 215 other meanings of ANC in our Acronym Attic
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Armed Native Constabulary (Fiji)
- Armenian National Committee
- Army Nurse Corps
- Asamblea Nacional Constituyente (Spanish: National Constituent Assembly; Guatemala)
- Ashore Navigation Center
- Asociación Nacional Campesina Pro-Tierra (National Association of the Pro-Earth Farmer, Guatemala)
- Assainissement Non Collectif (French: Sewerage)
- Assemblea Nacional Catalana (Catalan: Catalan National Assembly)
- Association de Narcolepsie Cataplexie (French: Cataplexy Narcolepsy Association)
- Australian Navy Cadet (Australia)
- Autoritätii Nationale de Control (Romania)
- Autorité des Normes Comptables (French: Accounting Standards Authority)
- Aviate, Navigate, Communicate (aviation)
- Ayashi No Ceres (anime)
- Bay Area Armenian National Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Adirondack North Country Association
- Airport Noise and Capacity Act
- Allied Naval Communications Agency (NATO)
- Anniston Chemical Activity (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That surprise twist was revealed by Jeffrey Charles, President of the Association of Noise Consultants, at a public inquiry into expansion at the airport.