In 2004, the Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses (ANBLPN) board of directors approved a mandatory upgrading program for LPNs, which would require them to complete the adult physical assessment course.
What does ANBLPN stand for?
ANBLPN stands for Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Adjusted Net Business Income
- Algemeen Nut Beogende Instellingen (Dutch: General Utility Benefit Transactions)
- Associazione Nazionale Biotecnologi Italiani
- Associazione Nazionale Bonifiche Irrigazioni e Miglioramenti Fondiari (Italian: National Association of Reclamation, Irrigation and Land Improvement)
- Australian National Bushfoods Industry Committee
- Associação Nacional dos Bancos de Investimento (Brazil, National Association of the Banks of Investment)
- Associação Brasileira das Entidades dos Mercados Financeiro E de Capitais (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Financial and Capital Markets)
- Aurora North Branch Library (Aurora, CO)
- Australian National Basketball League
- Australian Network to Ban Landmines
- Association of New Brunswick Land Surveyors
- Associacao Nacional das Bolsas de Mercadorias e Cerais (Brazil)
- Azevedo Neves, Benjamim Mendes & Associates (law firm; Portugal)
- Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust (London, England, UK)
- Association of New Brunswick Massage Therapists (Canada)
- Alpha-Nitroso-Beta-Naphthol (chemistry)
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa
- African Network of Basin Organizations (water resources management)
- Algemene Nederlandse Bond voor Ouderen (Dutch)
- Adenine Nucleotide Breakdown Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses [ANBLPN] (1977).