The Association of National Advertisers, in conjunction with New York-based marketing firm 'mktg,' reports that two-thirds of marketers surveyed have shifted their emphasis to short-term strategies in the past six months, with 56 percent reducing media buys, 50 percent cutting production budgets and 41 percent curtailing sponsorship and events activities.
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for Association of National Advertisers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Antinuclear Antibody
- Appraisers National Association
- Appropriated but Not Authorized (Army Budget)
- Archives Network of Alberta (database)
- Arizona Newspapers Association
- Army and Navy Academy
- Article Number Association
- Asociacion Nacional Automovilistica (Spanish: National Automobile Association; Mexico)
- Asociacion Nuestros Ahijados (Antigua, Guatemala, Central America)
- Association des Naturalistes de l'Ariège (French: Ariege Association of Naturalists; Ariege, France)
- Association of Naval Aviation
- Association of Nigerian Authors
- Associazione Nazionale Alpini (Italy; National Organization of Mountain Police)
- ATC Network Administrator
- Athens News Agency
- Atkins Nutritional Approach (weight control)
- Australian Natives Association
- Authorised Neutral Athlete (Russian athletic category)
- Automatic Network Analyzer
- Automatic Number Announcement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because they think of advertising in terms of brand building rather than return on investment, they are not employing the rigor that would deliver the highest ROI, according to the researchers, the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), Marketing Management Analytics (MMA) and Forrester Research.
Measuring Brand Communication ROI', published by the Association of National Advertisers, comes with a disk containing a spreadsheet (PC and Mac compatible) that enables marketers to enter appropriate data and calculate their own brand communication return on investment (ROI).
And only a few months before Brit Hume began announcing to the world that Fox's reporting is hard enough for even the most cynical, he, along with other correspondents, appeared at the annual conference of the Association of National Advertisers to plug his conglomerate employer's ability to deliver all those questioning minds to the highest bidder.
Jan Wilson, director of corporate support for PBS, wrote an article last winter in the Advertiser, a trade magazine put out by the Association of National Advertisers, entitled "Public Television: How it Can Fit Into Your Marketing Plan.