Olsen is a member of NATS, National Association of Teachers of Singing; an elite professional group of teachers of voice whose mission is to encourage the highest standards of the vocal art and of ethical principles in the teaching of singing, ACDA, American Choral Directors Association, NAfME, National Association of Music Educators, and the NJMEA.
What does AMUSE stand for?
AMUSE stands for Association of Music Educators (Vic) Inc (formerly Victorian Schools' Music Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMUSE
We have 1 other meaning of AMUSE in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha Micro Users Society (Hesperia, CA)
- Asaka Misono Utility Services (Japan)
- Associate of Music (education)
- Automated Manpower Utilization System
- Associate Diploma in Music, Australia (Australian Music Examinations Board)
- Doctor of Musical Arts (degree)
- A Minimally Unsatisfiable Subformula Extractor (mathematics)
- Advanced Multimedia Services for Residential Users (EU project)
- Amazonian Land Use Project
- Assessing Mathematical Understanding and Skills Effectively
- Autonomic Management of Ubiquitous Systems for e-Health (UK)
- Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers (Cardiff, UK)
- Algorithms, Models, User and Service Interfaces for Geography
- Master of Musical Arts (degree)
- Airborne Manned/Unmanned System Technology (Army)
- Aircraft Maintenance Unit Status Screen Product (WCCS)
- Associate in Music, Trinity College London
- Aligarh Muslim University Students' Union (India)
- Associate of the Victoria College of Music (Theory and Composition)
- Advanced Manpack UHF Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sarah Kekus, head of the Schools Programme at The Sage Gateshead and Chair of the National Association of Music Educators, said: "This is a really exciting opportunity for students and demonstrates Emmanuel College's commitment to music and learning through music.
P plans also incorporate the standards for arts education established by the National Association of Music Educators.