With these challenges being faced by Ontario municipalities, the Association of Municipal Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario (AMCTO) and the Municipal Finance Officers Association of Ontario (MFOA) joined forces to develop a working document on revenue alternatives to property taxation.
What does AMCTO stand for?
AMCTO stands for Association of Municipal Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
- Advanced Motorcycle Training (UK)
- Adverse Mechanical Cord Tension
- Air Mobility Control Team (US DoD)
- Air-Terminal Movement Control Team
- Apple Macintosh Certified Technician
- Associate Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (UK)
- Association of Monroe County Taxpayers
- Army Materiel Command Technical Committee (US Army)
- Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology
- Acute Multi-Care Unit (hospital)
- Advanced Microcontroller Unit
- Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Asian Movement for Christian Unity (est. 1994)
- Association of Midrange Computer Users (Atlanta, GA)
- Alaskan Malamute Club of the United Kingdom
- Alaskan Malamute Club Victoria (dog club; Australia)
- Artichoke Mottle Crinkle Virus (microbiology)
- Associação de Mulheres contra a Violência (Portuguese: Association of Women against Violence)
- Association du Management de Centre-Ville (French: Association of Town Centre Management; Belgium; est. 1997)