The Association of Motion Picture Producers and Laboratories of Canada is created, as is the Toronto Film Society.
What does AMPP stand for?
AMPP stands for Association of Motion Picture Producers (est. 1924; now Association of Motion Picture and Television Producers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMPP
We have 24 other meanings of AMPP in our Acronym Attic
- American Politics (Journal)
- Australian Motorists' Petrol Company (Petrol brand owned by Caltex)
- Active Money Personal Pension (Standard Life)
- Actual Medicinal Product Pack (UK)
- Advanced Materials and Processing Program
- Advanced Motorcycle Paint Protection
- Agile Media Processing Platform (software)
- Altera Megafunction Partners Program
- Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl
- Architecture of Modern Political Power (website)
- Asymmetric Massively Parallel Processing (Netezza Performance Server)
- Automatic Migration of Port Profiles (network topology)
- Applied Molecular Pharmacology of Post-Testicular Activity Network (human reproduction)
- Automated Manpower Program Pricing & Computational System
- Acute Multifocal Placoid Pigment Epitheliopathy (degeneration of eye pigment)
- Association of Mountain Parks Protection and Enjoyment (tourism; Canada)
- Army Mobilization Planning & Programming Guidance Document
- Associative Memory Parallel Processing Language
- Association of Music Personnel in Public Radio
- Apache, MYSQL (My Structured Query Language), PHP (Hypertext Processor), PERL (Practical Extraction and Report Language), Python and Softaculous (software stack)