The Association of Member Episcopal Conferences in Eastern Africa reports that Jesuit Refugee Service, Catholic Relief Services, Caritas Ethiopia and Caritas Kenya have helped thousands of people in northern Kenya and in Somalia since the water crisis hit in November.
What does AMECEA stand for?
AMECEA stands for Association of Member Episcopal Conferences in Eastern Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Media Evaluation Companies
- Association of Mining & Exploration Companies
- Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- At My Earliest Convenience
- Australian Minerals and Energy Council
- Aviation Structural Mechanic
- Atelier Mécanique de la Côte d'Azur (French mechanical manufacturer)
- Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc
- Alternative Medicine Examiners Council of Canada
- Association for Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development
- Autologous Mixed Epidermal Cell-Lymphocyte Reaction
- Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corporation
- American Equipment Company (various locations)
- Association of Missing and Exploited Children's Organizations
- Australian Maritime Engineering Cooperative Research Centre
- Akron Municipal Employees Credit Union (Ohio)
- Academy of Middle Eastern Dance (Australia)
- African and Middle Eastern Division (US Library of Congress; est. 1978)
- Allied and Alternative Medicine (database / base de donnée)
- Altoona Mobile Emergency Department (Altoona, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His explain that Bishops have decided to lobby for peaceful referendum and that the meeting will discuss in this extraordinary plenary Bishops assembly The forthcoming Bishops' Plenary meeting will include representatives from the Symposium of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar (SECAM) and the Association of Member Episcopal Conferences in Eastern Africa (AMECEA).