The Furniture, Furnishings and Interiors National Training Organisation (FFINTO) and the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers (AMUSF) provide training in business and marketing skills for self-employed upholsterers.
What does AMUSF stand for?
AMUSF stands for Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers (Cardiff, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associate of Music (education)
- Automated Manpower Utilization System
- Associate Diploma in Music, Australia (Australian Music Examinations Board)
- Doctor of Musical Arts (degree)
- A Minimally Unsatisfiable Subformula Extractor (mathematics)
- Advanced Multimedia Services for Residential Users (EU project)
- Amazonian Land Use Project
- Assessing Mathematical Understanding and Skills Effectively
- Association of Music Educators (Vic) Inc (formerly Victorian Schools' Music Association)
- Autonomic Management of Ubiquitous Systems for e-Health (UK)
- Algorithms, Models, User and Service Interfaces for Geography
- Master of Musical Arts (degree)
- Airborne Manned/Unmanned System Technology (Army)
- Aircraft Maintenance Unit Status Screen Product (WCCS)
- Associate in Music, Trinity College London
- Aligarh Muslim University Students' Union (India)
- Associate of the Victoria College of Music (Theory and Composition)
- Advanced Manpack UHF Terminal
- Air Mobile Undersea Target Surveillance (System)
- Alumni Association of Marquette University Women (Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you'd like further information contact the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers on 01633 215 454/www.