The Association of Local Authority Chief Executives and Mr Davies' union, Unison, backed the chief executive.
What does ALACE stand for?
ALACE stands for Association of Local Authority Chief Executives (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALACE
We have 2 other meanings of ALACE in our Acronym Attic
- Antibotic-Loaded Acrylic Cement (medical material)
- Apple Lossless Audio Codec (data compression; Apple, Inc.)
- Arterial Lactate (medical)
- At-Large Advisory Committee (ICANN)
- Atlas Linguistique de l'Afrique Centrale (French)
- Adult Learning Association of Cape Breton County (Nova Scotia, Canada; est. 1989)
- American Lung Association of Central California
- American Lung Association of the Central Coast (now Breathe California of the Central Coast; Salinas, CA)
- Analytical Laboratory Accreditation Criteria Committee (Association of Official Analytical Chemists International)
- Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators
- Autonomous Lagrangian Circulation Explorer
- Alabama Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (est. 1966)
- American Lung Association of Central Florida
- Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers (UK)
- Asociacion Latino Americana de Cirujia Bucal
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Cirugía Buco Maxilo Facial
- American Lung Association of the City of New York
- Alabama Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (Troy, AL)
- Academic Librarians Assisting the Disabled
- Aircraft Launching and Arresting Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adrian Donaldson, chief executive of Castlereagh Borough Council and chairman of the Association of Local Authority Chief Executives, was honoured for his services to local government.
The mediation process involves a little-known organisation called Alace - the Association of Local Authority Chief Executives.