Because of the drop in the Euribor interest rate, a large portion of borrowers now are paying about 30 percent less in their monthly installments than before, reports the representative of the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks and head of private client lending department at Swedbank Dzintars Kalnins.
What does ALCB stand for?
ALCB stands for Association of Latvian Commercial Banks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALCB
We have 1 other meaning of ALCB in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (Melbourne)
- Aluminio del Caroni, S.A.
- Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy, Support, and Education
- Automated Life-Cycle Approach to Software Testing
- Antigen Leukocyte Cellular Antibody Test
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Atomiques, de Télécomunications et d'Electronique
- Alberta Liquor Control Board
- All Lutheran Church of Brussels
- Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank
- American Legion Community Band (Warren County, VA)
- American Leopard Cur Breeders Association (California)
- Abundant Life Christian Church
- Aids Legal Council of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Air Launch Control Center (US Army)
- Airborne Launch Control Center
- Airlift Control Center
- Airlift Coordination Cell
- Airlift Coordination Center
- Alternate Launch Control Center
- American Lighthouse Coordinating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the legislative and regulatory requirements in place, the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks (ALCB) plays an active role in setting standards on AML issues for Latvian banks.