The Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators recognizes that the question of whether to carry liability insurance is a very difficult one to decide while setting up your practice as a labor assistant/birth doula.
What does ALACE stand for?
ALACE stands for Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALACE
We have 2 other meanings of ALACE in our Acronym Attic
- American Lung Association of California
- Antibotic-Loaded Acrylic Cement (medical material)
- Apple Lossless Audio Codec (data compression; Apple, Inc.)
- Arterial Lactate (medical)
- At-Large Advisory Committee (ICANN)
- Atlas Linguistique de l'Afrique Centrale (French)
- Adult Learning Association of Cape Breton County (Nova Scotia, Canada; est. 1989)
- American Lung Association of Central California
- American Lung Association of the Central Coast (now Breathe California of the Central Coast; Salinas, CA)
- Analytical Laboratory Accreditation Criteria Committee (Association of Official Analytical Chemists International)
- Association of Local Authority Chief Executives (UK)
- Autonomous Lagrangian Circulation Explorer
- Alabama Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (est. 1966)
- American Lung Association of Central Florida
- Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers (UK)
- Asociacion Latino Americana de Cirujia Bucal
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Cirugía Buco Maxilo Facial
- American Lung Association of the City of New York
- Alabama Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (Troy, AL)
- Academic Librarians Assisting the Disabled
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators promotes evidence-based practice; to achieve the healthiest outcomes for mothers and babies, this means avoiding unnecessary interventions and encouraging unmedicated birth in most cases.
The Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to supporting woman-centered childbirth.