According to the Association of Jewish Libraries (Newsletter 11/2007), "This unparalleled work will be of substantial value to collectors and others interested in Judaica.
What does AOJL stand for?
AOJL stands for Association of Jewish Libraries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aomori, Japan (Airport Code)
- Assessment Of Job
- Auxiliary Olier Jumbo (ships)
- Oiler (US Navy ship designation)
- Alive or Just Breathing (Killswitch Engage music album)
- Australian Open Junior Championships (Australia; tennis tournament for teens age 13 to 18)
- Actual On-Job Date
- Atranto-Occipital Joint Extension
- Abundance of Joy Fellowship (Inkster, MI)
- Assassination of Jesse James (movie)
- Association of Junior Leagues International
- Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, Preclusion
- Australian Official Journal of Patents
- Association of Orthodox Jewish Scientists
- Accompany of Kids (Menomonee Falls, WI)
- After Order Acknowledgment
- Age of Kings (Microsoft game)
- All Is Okay
- Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASSOCIATION OF JEWISH LIBRARIES (AJL) AND THE JEWISH INFORMATION COMMITTEE (JIC) Many treatments of multiculturalism in libraries do not deal with Jews either as patrons or as staff.