org 15-18 The Association of Jewish Aging Services will hold its annual conference.
What does AJAS stand for?
AJAS stands for Association of Jewish Aging Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJAS
We have 1 other meaning of AJAS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Japanese Language Teaching
- African Jesuit AIDS Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing
- American Juvenile Arthritis Organization
- All-Japan Association of Photographic Societies (est. 1926)
- Acronyms, Jargon, Abbreviations, and Rubbish (Morgan Online)
- African Journal of AIDS Research (National Inquiry Services Centre)
- Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Australia)
- American Journal of Arabic Studies
- American Junior Academy of Sciences
- Australasian Journal of American Studies (Australian and New Zealand American Studies Association)
- Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences
- Australian Joint Anti-Submarine School
- American Journal of Art Therapy
- All Japan Transport and Service Organization
- All Japanese All the Time (language blog)
- Associação de Jogadores Amadores de Xadrez (Brazil)
- American Jewish Alternatives to Zionism (New York, NY)
- Abdurajak Janjalani Brigade
Samples in periodicals archive:
org 15-18 The Association of Jewish Aging Services will hold its annual conference, ,Thriving In An Age Of Change," at the Hilton Torrey Pines, La Jolla, Calif.