In addition, feedback was received from firms and stakeholders of all sizes, including the very largest accounting firms, 20 state societies, many of the top 25 accounting firms, and appraisal organizations including The Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators, the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, The Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors, The Financial Consulting Group, Duff & Phelps and the Appraisal Institute.
What does AIRA stand for?
AIRA stands for Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIRA
We have 26 other meanings of AIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Allocated Insurance Reserve Account
- American Immunization Registry Association
- American Independent Refiners Association
- American International Reiki Association Inc.
- American Internet Registrants Association
- American Risk and Insurance Association
- Appalachian International Relations Association
- Arizona Industrial Relations Association
- Asociación Indígena de la República Argentina (Spanish: Indigenous Association of Argentina)
- Association des Insuffisants Rénaux Aquitaine
- Associazione Italiana Riparatori Auto
- Australasian Investor Relations Association
- Automobile Industry Recovery Act of 2008
- Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand
- Aeronautical Information Regulation and Control
- All-Industry Research Advisory Council
- Air Activities Logistics Information System
- Aircraft Acquisition & Support
- Air Administrative Net
- Associazione Italiana Rafting (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors has certified Theodore Phelps as an insolvency and restructuring adviser .