They founded the Association of Independent Higher Education Providers to fight their corner.
What does AIHEP stand for?
AIHEP stands for Association of Independent Higher Education Providers (est. 2004; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIHEP in our Acronym Attic
- American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc.
- Acquired Immune Hemolytic Disease
- Acute Ischemic Heart Disease (aka Coronary Artery Disease)
- Artificial Insemination by Husband
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Institute for Health Development (est. 1982; Mahidol University; Thailand)
- Acute Infantile Hemorrhagic Edema
- American Industrial Health Council
- American Institute for Health Education
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- American International Higher Education Corporation (South Africa)
- Alliance for International Higher Education Policy Studies
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- All India Heart Foundation (est. 1962)
- American Indian Heritage Foundation (est. 1973)
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (est. 1982)
- American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness (Raleigh, NC)
- Asociación Internacional de Historia Ferroviaria (International Railway History Association)
- Australian Ice Hockey Federation
- American Indian Health and Family Services (Michigan)
- Australian Institute for Holocaust and Genocide Studies