In an effort to reduce administrative costs, the American Association of Health Plans (AAHP) has joined with major employers around the nation to change the way they request information from health plans.
What does AHP stand for?
AHP stands for Association of Health Plans
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHP
We have 231 other meanings of AHP in our Acronym Attic
- Anomalous Head Position
- Arena Homme Plus (men's fashion)
- Arizona Highway Patrol
- Arkansas Highway Police
- Army Heliport
- Army Home Page
- Associated Health Professionals (California)
- Association for Healthcare Philanthropy
- Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Association Health Plan
- Audio Hijack Pro (software)
- Austrian Help Program
- Austrian Hydro Power AG
- Automatismes Hydraulique Pneumatique (French: Hydraulic Pneumatic Automations)
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Power
- Average Hole-Potential
- Average Hydrostatic Pressure
- Awards, Honors, and Prizes
- Evacuation Hospital Ship (Auxiliary, Hospital, Personnel)
- Accumulator High-Pressure Air
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking with one voice was also the reason given by the American Association of Health Plans and the Health Insurance Association of America for their merger in 2003.