The National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE) suggests asking family, friends or trusted business acquaintances for agent, recommendations, but you can also locate an agent through a professional organization such as the Association of Health Insurance Advisors (AHIA) at www.
What does AHIA stand for?
AHIA stands for Association of Health Insurance Advisors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHIA
We have 10 other meanings of AHIA in our Acronym Attic
- Assistance Humanitaire Internationale (French: International Humanitarian Assistance)
- Association for Heritage Interpretation (Britain)
- Association of Heritage Industries
- Attitudinal Healing International
- Atwell-Hicks, Inc. (offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Washington, & Naperville)
- Augmented Human Interaction (UK)
- Aussie Home Inventories (New South Wales, Australia)
- Automated Hosting Inc.
- Avian and Human Influenza
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Health Insurance Agents (part of NALU)
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Australian Health Informatics Association
- Australian Health Insurance Association
- Asociación Hondureña de Instituciones Bancarias (Honduras)
- Affordable Housing Investors Council (Chicago, IL)
- American Health Information Community
- Arabian Hotel Investment Conference
- At-Home Infant Care (state funded subsidy; various locations)
- Australian Health Information Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
These companies will be joined in the campaign by other leading organizations, such as the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, the Association of Health Insurance Advisors, America's Health Insurance Plans, the National Association of Health Underwriters and the Council for Disability Awareness.