Michael Tripple, assistant director for policy at the Minnesota Department of Health and chair, Association of Health Facility Survey Agencies (a forum for discussing issues related to the federal certification programs), says this perception may be related to the commonly cited physical plant deficiencies and situations where care-plans didn't connect with assessments.
What does AHFSA stand for?
AHFSA stands for Association of Health Facility Survey Agencies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHFSA
We have 2 other meanings of AHFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Army Human Factors Research & Development Committee
- Acute Heart Failure Syndrome (cardiology)
- Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist (American Council on Exercise; certification)
- American Hospital Formulary Service
- American Hospitality Fleet Services (Tequesta, FL)
- American-Hungarian Friends of Scouting (est. 1958)
- Assets Held for Sale (accounting)
- Associate of the Health Fitness and Sports Therapists (UK)
- American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information
- American Home Fire Safety Act
- Arlington Hockey and Figure Skating Club (Massachusetts)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Science and Engineering Research
- Acute Hepatic Failure Study Group (University of Southern California School of Medicine; Los Angeles, CA)
- Alamo Heights-Fort Sam Houston (Texas)
- Acceptance Home Financial Services, Inc. (San Marcos, TX)
- Aggregate Household Food Security Index (UN)
- Animal Health and Food Safety Services (California)
- Argon High Frequency Uvulo-Palatoplasty (surgical technique)
- Alkhurma hemorrhagic fever virus
- Alternative Homes for Youth (Greeley, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Carol Benner, vice-president of the Association of Health Facility Survey Agencies, painted a picture of government funds, both federal and state, out of sync with the needs of the enhanced system.