The criticism mirrors what a Pennsylvania association of health care professionals said about that state's own fracking-disclosure law.
What does AHCP stand for?
AHCP stands for Association of Health Care Professionals (London, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCP
We have 9 other meanings of AHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Hispanic Center of Excellence
- Annuarium Historiae Conciliorum
- Allied Health Careers Opportunity Program
- Alaska Highway Consortium on Teacher Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- Alliance of Community Health Plans
- Alpha-Heavy Chain Protein (biochemistry)
- America's Help and Care Program
- Apple Hill Chamber Players
- Army Hazard Classification Program
- Army Hearing Conservation Program (US Army)
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (now Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, AHRQ)
- Association of Higher Civil and Public Servants (Ireland)
- Alliance for Health Care Research (Studer Group)
- American Health Care Recruiting (staffing company; California)
- Austrian Hotel Contract Regulations
- Australian Health Care Reform Alliance
- Agency for Health Care Policy
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (Rockville, MD)
- Ad Hoc Committee on Reporting Standards
- Achievement House Charter School (Bryn Marw, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Health Care Professionals (AHP) had been lobbying for more than a year for changes to the proposed regulations.
As a multidisciplinary association of health care professionals and volunteers, the National Perinatal Association and its members advocate for both public- and private-sector policies and actions that promote appropriate care at appropriate sites before, during and after birth.