The Association of European Journalists sent a request to Chief Prosecutor, Sotir Tsatsarov, insisting on receiving an answer if there have been and if they are such surveillance cases as they could stir a huge scandal for being a blunt violation of Bulgarian and European law.
What does AEJ stand for?
AEJ stands for Association of European Journalists (Belgium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEJ
We have 11 other meanings of AEJ in our Acronym Attic
- Federazione Italiana di Elettrotecnica, Elettronica, Automazione, Informatica e Telecomunicazioni (Italian: Italian, Italian Federation of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automation, Computer Science and Telecommunications)
- Advance Earned Income Tax Credit
- Asia-Europe Information Technology and Telecommunications Programme
- An Experiment in Web Indexing
- Apache Escort Jammer
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Evangelischen Jugend in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland eV (German: Federation of Protestant Youth in the Federal Republic of Germany)
- Ashley Elizabeth Jewelers (Pawtucket, Rhode Island retailer)
- Asia Europe Journal (Asia-Europe Foundation; Singapore)
- Asian Economic Journal
- Association Enfance et Jeunesse
- American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Science (International Digital Organization for Scientific Information)
- Alliance for Economic Justice, Bangladesh (Bangladesh)
- Association des Entrepreneurs de Jardins de Belgique (French: Garden Contractors Association of Belgium; Ghent, Belgium)
- Atomic Energy Junior College (India)
- Association Européenne de Jeunes Chercheurs en Psychopathologie et Psychanalyse (French: European Association of Young Researchers in Psychopathology and Psychoanalysis)
- Affranchie a l'Étranger Jusqu'a la Frontiere (French: denoted postage paid)
- Association of Environmental Justice in Israel
- Association of European Jute Industries
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (Columbia, SC)
- Association of European Jewish Museums (Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Tourism Conference is organised by Helexpo and Europress Media Group under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism with the support of the International Department of the Association of European Journalists, European Business Review magazine and Best of Greece.
ORDU, Oct 8, 2010 (TUR) -- President Diego Carcedo of the Association of European Journalists (AEJ) said Friday that they were closely following Turkey's EU membership process.
In his blog entry, Indzhev, who was vice president of the Association of European Journalists (1995 to 2000), debunks the arguments of opponents of the report.
10- Association of European Journalists (AEJ) will gather in the northern province of Ordu for its annual congress.
a The issue of the monopolisation of media ownership is also covered by the Association of European Journalists a Bulgaria (AEJ-Bulgaria).
ANKARA, May 7, 2009 (TUR) -- Members of the Executive Committee of the Association of European Journalists (AEJ) will visit Turkey from May 11 to 14 as guest of the Association of Turkish Economy Correspondents.
The Bulgarian branch of the Association of European Journalists writes that "corporate journalism dominates Bulgarian media sector.